The finest barely legal brats taking big dicks in the name of pleasure!
A recent survey of 819 porn enthusiasts found that while 83% were willing to admit that they enjoyed teen porn, the other 17% lied. Okay, so I suck at jokes – but let’s be real for a minute here: if you’re given the opportunity to watch teen porn videos, there’s not a chance in hell that you’re not going to do exactly that. I’m set to take a look inside a place that goes by the name of Pure 18 and for all intents and purposes, it’s a fantastic destination to find hot, teen action starring some of the wildest young babes around. Will this been a teenage porn heaven? To find out, keep reading below for my Pure 18 review.
Before I get too involved with the content available on Pure 18, I do want to quickly give some time to mentioning the fact that when you sign up here, you’ll get free bonus access to the Reality Kings network. This is a place with 12,000+ exclusive scenes spread across 40 sites, including some other teen-themed hubs such as First Time Auditions and Teens Love Huge Cocks. I highly recommend if you’re keen to learn more on Reality Kings, read my review here. It’s a stellar opportunity to get your hands on lots of great porn for a discount price!
Anyhow, the situation at Pure 18 is that every two weeks a new scene is added to the content archive. The schedule is a bit shaky here, but the fact they provide anything new is a pretty big selling point. Navigation-wise, getting through all of the various destinations is a walk in the park and I had no issues getting my hands on the porn I wanted thanks to the various filtering options that Pure 18 has to offer. Sort scenes based on rating, view count, upload date and select a bunch of categories too, including anal, Asian, ebony, heels and redhead. However you like your 18 year old sluts in porn shoots, these guys have you covered!
The total content archive at Pure 18 currently consists of just over 380 scenes: a decent number to say the least, as many megasite studios rarely break over 200 releases. All of the scenes here are made up of a photo set and full-length video, with the video made available for streaming or download via 1080p and 720p content formats. If you’re bandwidth restricted, there are also lower-quality options that can fix you up with all the crazy teen sex you want at a faster pace. My connection here allows me to download at 5 MB/s and that’s exactly what Pure 18 offered: not bad!
I love good teen sex and that’s exactly what Pure 18 has. I downloaded 8 clips in total to see what the fucking was like and believe me, these hung dudes do everything they can to make those nubile, fit babes cum on their cocks before giving them a hot creampie or a face of sticky goodness. Most clips are hardcore one on one, but there are also a few MFF threesomes and even some shoots with 4 girls taking on one cock (these were uploaded a few years ago and aren’t made any more). No condoms are used and while scenes have a loose plot, the major selling point here is sexy teen babes enjoying dick inside all three holes.
For me, it’s important that sites labeling themselves as being teen focused actually feature young models. To test Pure 18, I took a look at the 5 latest models featured here: I’m seeing 21, 22 and 23 – not exactly teens! Some of the youngest babes that have featured here include the likes of Chloe Couture, Jane Wilde, Riley Star and Shae Celestine. I’m not too disappointed with the talent here because while they might not be legitimately 18 years old, they’re young, nubile and many are basically untouched by the grubby mitts of the porn industry!
This is a great place to find young, nubile chicks having hardcore sex in front of the camera and many world-famous names now started out shooting for this site. Pure 18 isn’t exactly honest with its title, but they’ve done a good job of capturing the essence of teen porn and just focusing on petite, sexy babes fucking in front of the camera. I love the site and I think our discount deal for Pure 18 is well worth taking advantage of – don’t forget the Reality Kings bonus that comes completely free of charge!
No place does a better job of hiring teen pornstars who epitomize young, dumb and full of cum. If you like your sex videos to feature young sluts, get on in to Pure 18 today!
Member’s Area Screenshots
Pure 18 focuses its efforts on grabbing young, gorgeous women and feeding them fat cocks all day long. These barely legal brats just love being pumped hard by hung dudes and do a great job of showing off their nubile bodies to the world. Whether it's sucking, taking it in the butt or eating another chick's ass, one of my favorite places for teen porn is right here at Pure 18.
- Over 380 exclusive teen shoots
- Free bonus Reality Kings access
- Extensive model profiles
- Zipped photo sets
- Download videos in 1080p HD
- Adverts in member's area
- Older scenes not in HD
- Update schedule varies